Friday, May 1, 2009

Dinner @ Tai Thong Restaurant, Subang

Because of my big uncle kena lottery, so he decide to treat us eat dinner at Tai Thong meanwhile we early celebrate Mother's Days too...
Hold your saliva..food photo coming~~~~
~~四季~~

~~Shark fins..all time favorite~~

~~Salad Prawn and Butter Prawn~~

~~Chicken..I dun like this white chicken~~

~~Fish~~

~~寿包..inside the big 寿包 got 10 more~~

~~Dessert...Red Bean~~

What come out from your mind after see this?? haha XD

After eat, it's time to sing-k...keke^^
Already long time din go Sing-k..last time when in secondary school, like 1 month sure goes Redbox one or two time..I miss singing with you all~~~~~
We sing till 10pm something then all go back own house..
I know my uncle won't see this but i did say 2 time when the dinner end and back that time...and this is the third time
THANK Q



0 comments: