Sunday, December 23, 2007

My X'mas Present~~~ Ralph Lauren Perfume

Today wake up with mummy calling "wake up lo, go eat mum mum and shopping lo"...hehe...so, 3 of us wake up and prepare all the thing then we go out with gu gu and lei lei ( my aunt and my grandmother)..

We suggest go Puchong eat "yeh mei" that we long long time din go there eat already...I drink "snake soup"..yummy!!! After eat, my sister want go buy BBQ thingy, so we go new Giant located at Bandar Kinrara..We buy all the thing that we want then back home..

After that, mummy say wanna go Midvalley shopping and also my sister wanna buy X'mas present (so many thing that she wanna buy..argh!!!)...mummy buy a lot of thing, my sister buy a X'mas present and a shirt from PDI, me buy a shirt from PDI too and Ralph Lauren perfume..yeah!!!! i also saw Alfred Cheong Khai Yang shopping with his friend...i went to "hak" him, i can't expect that he shout!!! swt!!

At last, we go gu gu house makan seafood porridge then back home watch tv and blogging too..hehe
1days past very fast...tommorrow is X'mas eve already.. Inpatient waiting to eat steamboat and play mahjong...muahahaha

Here is my Ralph Lauren perfume...thank tis X'mas present from my mummy....muacksss..love u



shuyen
10.11pm

0 comments: