Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Interview

Today suppose have 1 lecture and 1 tutorial but we skip the lecture...
We ( yee, chan, sin yee and her boyfriend, guo feng, fuzhuk and me) went to Petaling Jaya for an interview..
We go by 2 cars and i need to fetch pui yen back home first and sin yee, guo feng and fuzhuk are go by lrt then sin yee's boyfriend fetch them at there..
We 2 cars also going the wrong ways..haha..because i dun know where the place, some more i forgot to bring the map which that company send it to me..**sorry**.
But another cars know how to go but also go to the wrong ways..swt!!! haha
After half and hour, finally we meet at the place...
We go in and fill up the form that the worker at there give and we given interview 1 on 1..
After finish all the thing, we back...and i though wanna go the new shopping center **niu che shui**
But unlucky me!! ( dun wan mention it)..so we decide back home..
Before back home, we went to A&W buy some food and drink to eat because i freaking HUNGRY..
Whole morning till evening also haven't eat something go in my stomach...pity right??
When i reach home, i saw my Daddy's cars...OMG!!! Is a MIRACLE..hahaha
He back home early...even early than me..hahaha...First time!!! lolzz
We whole family sit at the living and watch tv..then we chit chatting about my study thingy...
And daddy told me that he wanted me MUST wear the SQUARE HAT to let him see..
** PROMISE**
This is the time i done stupid thing again..haha..and and and my mummy is 配合me..haha

Here is the photo

Haha..my temporary square hat..lolzz

Around 9pm something, we go out Cowboy Steakhouse to eat our supper..
This is my sister request for so long..
厉害吧!!

Here is the food we order
Then back home...they straight away go sleep and i need to do my assignment which tomorrow need to pass up and also i have 2 presentation for tomorrow...haiz!!!

0 comments: