Monday, April 14, 2008

Working~~PC Fair

11, 12, 13 April 2008, Friday Saturday & Sunday

This 3 days i working at PC fair and Low Yat fair...
i work at Canon which my friend introduce me..
First days, i went to PC fair, KLCC...
Because of Friday, not much people coming to PC fair, so we kinda free at there..
At there, i chit chatting with my colleague which i know just few minute...
they quite funny..hehe
Second and third days, i work at Low Yat fair...Because of Saturday and Sunday, have a lot people coming to our fair..i was so busy at this 2days..
no time to chit chat..hehe..
I learn a lot of thing at this 3 days, now i only know actually camera have many function..keke^^
Sunday was my last days, a bit "em sek dak" my colleague..
although is 3days working..hope can meet them again..
At night, chan, yee, me and my two colleague {ah yeaw and Andrew} went to Station 1, Genting Klang yumcha..
Around 2am somthing, we back home..

0 comments: