Tuesday, April 1, 2008

College Days

Today like usual..go college study...
Because today is April fool days, i give my classmate fool me...wuwu~~~
Never mine, be stupid one days..keke^^
when break time, we dun wan go Canteen 2 again to have our lunch,
so we decide go to Carefour's KFC...
After half and hour, we finish our lunch and we saw outside is almost raining, so faster go into car and back college...
But we are unlucky, haven reach college the rain was drop,
some more is a HEAVY RAIN!!!!
As a driver, i should put my customer to a safety place so i 牺牲 a bit..hehe..
But sin yee lend me her umbrella to me..
after i park my car, i saw outside 倾盆大雨 and 大风...i though dun wan to go down first but no choice..lecture want start soon..
so i get down the car with sin yee's umbrella...
OMG!! that umbrella was no use at all...my whole body was wet..
my shirt, jean, shoe all are WET!!! damn!!!
Some more i get into the lecture hall, it was freaking cold~~~~
All my course mate also wet..
That time at lecture hall, i almost cold die~~~~~~ pity me...
After end, we go to fetch yee at Jaya Jusco then back home...yee brought me Secret Recipe's chocolate brownies..yummy~~~~ is was so surprise..hehe


THANK KIMBERLY..muackss~~~~~

0 comments: