Monday, April 28, 2008

Brother at Hospital

Today when i still sleeping with my sweet dream,
mummy suddenly give me a call and wake me up...haiz!!!
But the worst is she told me that my brother was at hospital and ask me to fetch my sister after school...
i didn't ask much because i still in blur..
Till i wake up and go fetch my sister that time, i call my mummy and ask what happen to my brother..why suddenly go in the hospital..
My brother was fall down from the roof top when he was working at Cheras...
and he hand get injured, a part of skin was gone...
so the partner which working with him, fetch him go to the Hospital UKM...
some more that worker who fetch him go to the hospital say that he can saw my brother's hand nerve..
OMG!!! can you all imagine...
he need to have operation as well because the doctor say that skin on his hand was die and need to cut it off so that it can reborn, otherwise it won't..
Around 7pm, mummy, me and my 2 sister went to that hospital to visit my brother...
when we reach that time, he already prepare to go in the operation room..
so we at outside wait..the operation take about 2hours...
My uncle and aunt (daddy side) also got visit my brother but they din saw my brother because of having operation so they back home..
The same of my cousin sister, Foo San San...also like come and accompany we 4 saja..hahaha..din see my brother then they already back..
that operation suppose end at 10pm but we wait till 10.30pm also haven out, so daddy go inside and ask the nurse who on duty at there (daddy just come)...the nurse told us that the operation now only start which mean 10.30pm only start..WTF!!!
What kind of hospital, my brother went in about 8pm and the nurse told us now only start operation...argh!!!!
Government hospital owe like that..
my mummy also tell to the nurse " if i know wanna wait so long, i early send my son to private hospital more good"..
and you know what the nurse answer my mummy, she say " okie, then you should send him go there"...ishh!!! irresponsibility
This call nurse???? this is what they should say to my mummy??? really very angry that time!!!
FINE!! we wait till 11pm something, finally my brother come out and he look okie...everything is fine!!!
We pack some porridge to him..after he eat then we back home..

P/S I here represent my brother to say THANK Q to those who come and visit him but din saw him ...even so late you all still come, THANK Q!!

0 comments: