Thursday, June 26, 2008

Salary

Yesterday night heard something from Kimberly that make me very HOT & GERAM!!!
Is about our PC fair salary...i work for Canon and first they told me i will get my salary between 2 or 3 month..Kimberly is work for Keep and her being told that salary will be out between 1 or 2 month..
so last week she make a call to Iris (in charge person), and she told Kimberly next week the cheque will be out, so ok...
This is the exactly week that Iris should call Kimberly to take the salary but din have any call from them, some more heard something that make people HOT...that is, another in charge person, Mac not song Kimberly call up and ask the salary..WTF!!! we cannot call up and ask for the salary, is our money and they should pay us!!! we not always call up and ask also..
i some more wanna call up yeaw and ask where they work now..mutha!!!
Now i patient-ing, i wait till 3 month first, then i will find out where their fair and personally go there and ask..
Dun give, dun want settle my payment, i have my right to sue them right??
FUCK that sohai Mac & sohem Iris UP!!!
I won't work for CANON anymore!!!!!

I HATE SOMEONE SO MUCH NOW!!!!!! STUPID!!! IDIOT!!!

0 comments: