Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Michael Kors Hawaii Perfume

I'm here wanna express my feeling...not bad feeling, not sad feeling, is super happy feeling...
That is the perfume i LOVE, i hope to GET will be coming back at the end of August...muahahaha

~~~~Tada~~~~
MICHAEL KORS ISLAND HAWAII

I LOVE this perfume since i brought my DKNY Apple perfume in year 2006 (if i didn't mistaken)
that time they give me a small bottle sample of this perfume...
and i try it, the smell was great, i in love of it...
I was searching for every shopping center to find this perfume, but it didn't launches in Malaysia..chamzz!!!
Then, that time my cousin sister (daddy side) was at Australia study, so i ask her to find for me at there, but it also dun have this perfume...
Never mine, i still have another cousin sister (mummy side), who live in New Zealand to help me find, and they found it, the price of this perfume are extremely EXPENSIVE,
which is NZ 89 mean around RM 445..i can't support it that time..
Till now 2008, i ABLE to support it already...muahahahaha
I already ask my cousin sister to buy it for me...and i will get it at this end of August..

And this perfume will be the one i MOST LOVE!!!! WHY??
** I buy it using my own money, that money i earn it by myself and save it myself..."血汗钱"
** It didn't launches at Malaysia, so i will more appreciate it..keke^^
** I love the smell of this perfume so muchieeee


WELCOMING MY MICHAEL KORS PERFUME

0 comments: