Sunday, August 31, 2008

National Days

Happy National Days...lolz
Today i suggest to back Teluk Intan to celebrate my cousin sister, Tan Siow Wei 24th birthday..
she dun know i will come back, i was preparing to give her a surprise...keke^^
Before start our journey, we stop at Puchong there to buy a jelly cake which i saw it when i working that time..i wanted to buy but its already close shop..damn!!! my surprise gone 40% already...
Never mine, as i promise her i will buy for her when this Saturday she come...keke^^
My spy was keep sms me the person location..she didn;t realize she bringing the spy go out...that was my sister...yesterday my sister was follow my cousin brother go to Teluk Intan already..
And also her boyfriend who know i will coming down..keke^^
On the way
6pm something, i was reach my aunt house and she was inside the bathroom comb her hair...i slowly walk down and surprise her..muahahahaXD
i din take her surprise face er...
After that, we went to eat dinner at Garuda..
This pic copy from my cousin sister blog as SHE din not send to ME!!!

Back home wait her boyfriend come then we all go to Fun Fair
We are playing Bingo..
we already use RM30 to change a "7 zai"...ish!!!!

After that, start our celebration at dun know that name..lolzz
Lazy type, picture do talking ba

my banene split..wakakaka


so irritating right?? the right picture...keke^^

Then back home lu~~~

Oh ya, we 2 are using same phone now...keke^^
we both get it free too~~
W910ii LOVE the phone...muackss

0 comments: