Friday, August 29, 2008

Grandmother (Daddy)'s Birthday

Tonight we celebrate my grandmother (daddy side) 75th birthday...We celebrate at Restaurant Tai Thong, Puchong...We reach there around 8pm...
While getting into the Restaurant, my high heel make me embarrassed in front of all people...argh!!!! I was like OMG!!! one of the tali of my high heel was broken...sorry, no picture show..
Well, it's okay...its din spoil my mood...hehe
Here all the picture during dinner time

This 2 picture i most like it..keke^^

After dinner, we headed off to my uncle house at Subang...
Daddy and my uncles was playing mahjong (3ka), while me, my sis and my 2 cousin brother was playing mahjong (lami)..lolzz
Mummy and my younger sister was back home with my aunt because my mummy tomorrow gonna work...
We play till 3am something then back home..

0 comments: