Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine Days @ Teluk Intan

Happy Valentine Days
Today wake up early, i need prepare myself because i wanted to go back Teluk Intan again with my cousin brother and his girlfriend...
We start our journey at 1pm...
At car, we chit chat a lot..
3pm, we finally reach Teluk Intan..
First, we go and da bao indian mee and take back to aunt house eat..
It was so yummy..
Then i sit a while and watching tv...
we go out and fetch my cousin sister with her dog, Mickey..
Just step to the house 2minute, my cousin brother already want play mahjong(lami)..his already prepare the table and chair..hahaha...i was lose again..
At 7pm, i go bath then we go out for our dinner at Shi Chuan restorant..
Back home not enough 15minute, we 5 (hui,xiaohui,me,siow wei and mckevin) go out mamak have a drink because of our lou sai McKevin haven eat dinner..hehe
Then, back home we gamble again..till 11.30pm, we wake up my aunt and start pray
"Tian Gong"

Here are the photo




After that, my cousin brother (hui), his girlfriend (xiao hui), another cousin brother (leong) and me go another aunt house which near by because we wanna watch firework (my uncle waste RM500 buy it)..LIVE man!!!!

Here is the video of firework


After that, we back home

0 comments: