Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Birthday Celebration~~ Bubba Gump Shrimp Co (part 3)

Because yesterday was hangover...the whole days not feeling well..
Dizzy whole days long and not willing to walk..just sleep at the sofa morning till afternoon...
The whole days i was like a person without a soul...everything was blur...haha
Mummy wanna cancel tonight dinner to Monday but i dun want, i say i still can go...
So at night go to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, The curve to have my celebration with my family..
~~ Picture Time ~~

Salmon with Mashed Potatoes

Forget what name...keke^^


Shrimp Heaven...THUMB UP!!!!

Salad Chicken cobb

My love Daddy & Mummy

Me...Blur Face

After eat have some walk at The Curve...and my aunt buy Sudoko for me at MPH as my birthday present...actually she buy me a contact lens already but she still want to buy 1 more thing for me, so i choose Sudoko..keke^^
Thank Q!!!
After that, back home

0 comments: