Sunday, November 30, 2008

End of November

Today bring my family to Queenpark..
Ya, Queenpark again!!! because Daddy wanted to buy short pant as i told him there having clearance stock of Giordano...but at last he din not buy any pants, he say not nice..
Beside of Giordano, there still got espirit & MNG...
I buy a lot of stuff because this time i no need pay by my own...hahaha
I got a walking credit card beside me...lolz
It's worth for us, because it really cheaper than inside the shopping mall..
Then, off back home..

It already end of November...time past super fast..
1 more month later, we gonna say bye to 2008 already!!
But up coming month, a lot activity to go and i gonna spent a lot of money...haiz!!! Susah-nya!!!
Anyway, waiting Chinese New Year...ngek ngek!!! ANGPAO ANGPAO!!!

0 comments: