Saturday, December 27, 2008

Shopping @ The Curve

Today thought go Lake Garden jogging with Kimberly but because yesterday night go out yumcha with my primary friend till very late and make me can't wake up on time...Sorry!!!
Then we plan to go The Curve because I very long time din go there already..
Know what?? we still have the Christmas feel although it over..haha
The Christmas decoration at The Curve

After walk, we find Restaurant for our lunch...we choose Manhattan Fish Market..
cam whore while waiting the food come
**Saw my picture below, i feel my face slim ady..haha..It angle problem or i really slim ady??**

We are pro poser...haha

Love this picture **Big thank to her**

Our Soup

Main food

Dessert

After eat, we nothing to do so decide to watch movie

Movie of the days
**IP MAN**

Rate of movie: 9/10
I just in love Donnie Yen...he Kung Fu skill was FABULOUS!!!
Never love a Kung Fu movie like this 1...you all should go watch this movie..
It talk about history of 咏春...

After movie, we find Alfred go yumcha at FunOK..
Talk a lot story over there, about the Barcelona thing and Alfred thing..
Around 12am, we back home


0 comments: