Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese "Niu" Year~~~初六 @ Genting Highland==Days 2

As i say we want to wake up at 7am because we want to go out Theme Park...
So all take turn to bath then go to Old Town to have our breakfast
Inside the toilet
Me love this photo

Group photo

On the way going Old Town

Genting Highland Old Town was suck!!!!! I prefer KL...all the thing was cool and the drink no taste..
The cold Bread..yuck~~~~

After breakfast, we go into Theme Park...
It been long time i never step into Theme Park even though i got go Genting Highland..I prefer sleep inside the Hotel...haha
But this time not same
Stop crapping, picture time

Another Maid...haha

We play till 6pm, then back to KL because we got second round....we promise our primary teacher to visit her house...
We reach KL at 7pm something, eat our dinner then headed to teacher house...Have a long chat with teacher till 11pm...All of us was so tired especially yesterday who 4am only sleep **include me**.. haha
Then back home

p/s I having bad sore throat, started yesterday....my sound become more sexy and sexy **mummy told me**

More photo please visit my Facebook...
yen_546686@hotmail.com


0 comments: