Monday, February 9, 2009

Dinner @ 帝皇 Restaurant

At night, go to 帝皇 Restaurant to have our dinner with my grandfather, grandmother and my small uncle...
Early on, my grandmother was request she wanna eat Abalone as she din eat before...so Daddy and Mummy arrange this dinner at 帝皇 Restaurant..
**My grandmother is a type of 直话直说 people, she won't care anything, she want mean she want**
This dinner really cost a lot...almost thousand...but i very enjoy my food till the maximun

First dishes~~~ Shark Fins with Crab Meat

Second~~~ Abalone **me like it**

Third~~~ Broccoli with Prawn

Fourth~~~ Roasted Duck

Fifth~~~~ Duck Meat

Sixth~~~ 腊味 Rice

I totally full till can't walk...haha
Nice dinner~~~~~
After dinner, all my relative at mummy side come over my place to gamble...
Its was the last days, so they all play till 1am something only back home...
Time past fast, Chinese New Years just end like this...all people are back to usual condition...

Last wish~~~~ Hope everything for my family, me, my friend goes smooth

0 comments: