Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Celebration ~~ Kam Wah @ Restaurant Kuala Selangor

Today dun know what wrong with me, keep on sleep and sleep till 4pm something...my whole body was too heavy for me..what wrong with me??
But i still have to wake up and prepare myself to go for dinner with Kam Wah and Mei chan at Kuala Selangor..
It was Kam Wah birthday so we do a little celebration to him since he say not really want to celebrate...
Reach Restaurant Kuala Selangor at 7pm something, take a fast order **already plan to eat while on the way going..keke**...
Here the food
Little Squish...but at last turn to like chewing gum..haha

Big Si Hum...yummy~~~

Zhuk Tan

Drunk Prawn...Drink this soup cause me feel more sleepy...haha

Asam Stringray

Huo Jian...Can't finish!!!

Steam Crab...yumyum~~~

Eat till us keep saying "Cannot already...em dim la" hahaha...
Me and Mei Chan eat the most...that Dai Lou eat few already say cannot..so poor!!! haha
After eat, we go inside the car and camwhore...something really funny happen inside the car, laugh till i sakit perut...haha

Reach home at 11pm something then sleep...
The whole days i was feeling sleepy...why??

0 comments: