Friday, April 10, 2009

Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur


Early morning, follow my parent to Kompleks Mahkamah which located at Jalan Duta..
Dun worry, nothing happen between my parent...It all about business.
The purpose go there is to sue a person that owe my parent's company debts for almost 2years..
Before go in to the court, i ask the lawyer
"Did this bicara will like what i watch in the drama??".
She say "when the Defendan's lawyer ask my daddy that time, it will be like what you watch in the drama."
I was so excited that time because all the while we only can watch this thing in the drama...of cause i dun hope will come to the court but no choice since the defendan ask my parent to sue her..
The bicara start at 9.30am, me and mummy sit at there for 5hours...oh my goodness!!! and i was starving inside the court..hahaha **blame myself din not heard what my mummy told me**
It really not same like drama, it like Q & A, lawyer ask question witness answer..my daddy was so nervous when he is sitting there and questioning by the lawyer...at the same time, he even curi-curi tell me he wan em em...hahahahaha
So many thing that cannot do inside the court like we need to silent our phone, cannot sms and call or even answer phone..cannot capture, cannot drink water...we also need to wear collar shirt and long pants...but i do curi-curi capture, sms and drink water...hahaha**forgive me, this my first time**
The picture that i curi curi capture
Our lawyer was questioning the defendan

The judge was a young lady..so pretty but she is a straight person **what i heard from our lawyer**
The bicara end at 2pm something and we still need to wait until 30th April only can know we win or lose..
After that, my parent and me go to Genting Klang for Bak Kut Teh..
I almost died because of my hungryness...lolzz

0 comments: