Sunday, April 5, 2009

Movie~~ Fast and Furious 4 @ One Utama

It should be a Family Days for me but since my parent was going up to Genting Highland, so i have chance to go out again...hahaha
Go One Utama with Kimberly for a movie..
Movie of the Days
== Fast and Furious 4 ==

Rate of movie: 10/10
I SUPER like this movie...I never rate a movie as 10/10 before...hahaha
But this really nice...I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT~~~~
I love the music, it was rock~~~
I love O'Connell and Dom tooo~~~~~ Yeng Dou Pao arrrrr!!!!! keke^^
I start loving them since i watch The fast The Furious...and this movie was continue The fast The furious...
I think i watch this movie N time also won't feel boring...hahaha

Oh ya, i love the white Porche inside the movie
TADA

Nice right?? When i can get this car as my OWN car??? WHEN???

0 comments: