Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not my shopping days @ IOI Mall

Early morning wake up, go to Puchong eat breakfast with family..
We decide to eat 野味 as we very long time din go there eat..
I miss the snake soup..keke^^ It's yummy~~~~ **cruel**
no photo taken as you know serving 野味 is illegal...keke^^
After eat, we decide to go IOI mall because the new wing was grand opening..not much shop open maybe still new..
When to Padini Concept Store, my favorite shopping place...keke^^
Saw nice shoe there, when i decide to buy it, no my size...hemp!!! never mine, go to see some clothes, saw a dress at outside which the model wearing, but they say out of stock..argh~~~~~
When shopping most hate in this situation...gik sei me!!!!
Ended up buy nothing back home..
But all my family member's hand has the paper bag except me and my sister..
Still like small kids..**shake head**

After that, back home
and i say that today not my shopping days..

0 comments: