Friday, May 22, 2009

Good News II

I got my job yesterday as a Account Assistant at Kuchai Lama...It near my house, so i can save my petrol expenses...keke^^
And today was my first day of working, it was a bit nervous + excited as it was my first time working in office..
Early morning, before i go to work...mummy give me a Angpao **chinese traditional**..

At office, one of my colleague introduce me to other colleague and sales department colleague..actually i not really can remember all the name of my colleague...They are almost 30person there, it so hard for me to remember their name in one days right?? keke^^
I try to learn as much as i can in one days, try to get used with the UBS software system **account people should know this software**
Anyway, actually today it quite boring for me ..hahaha
everyone was so busy closing this and that...Oh ya, my jobs will be a busy routine, it will non stop key in key in key in and key in...at last need to do sales report..>.<>.< Hope NO!!!!!
But still enjoy because all my colleague are so friendly...I can sure my department won't have those politic problem...keke^^


2 comments:

yee said...

jy n goodluck in ur new working life
muaks
take care my dear =)

Tammie Shuyen said...

thx yee~~~
WOi!!! when wanna come out yumcha oo?? u say jor very long but din plan..grrrrr