Sunday, May 24, 2009

Muzium Negara

Afternoon get a message from Kimberly..she was asking me to go Muzium Negara and Capsquare..
Since i nothing to do in this Sunday, so i say okay..
She come and fetch me at 2.30pm and we headed to Muzium Negara...It been so long i never go Muzium Negara, if not mistake, i think the last time i went is at Standard 5...
The Muzium was change a lot...For me, is not a right choice to visit Muzium, it ways to boring..hahaha...nothing was interesting over there...but we 2 try to capture as much as inside the Muzium..keke^^
Thing that inside the Muzium **some of it**
All the photo was blur after i upload to my computer..dun know why >.<

After Muzium, we go to Capsquare..thought of having lunch over there because we a bit hungry but there since nothing nice to eat and many shop not yet open, so we headed back to Little tree to have our lunch..After that, back home...
I was sick~~~~
ALL thought i having H1N1 >.<>.<



0 comments: