Saturday, June 13, 2009

21st Birthday Celebration~~ Carmen @ Laundry (part 2)

After waiting and waiting, Carmen's friend was reach so we went in Laundry at around 10pm..
We sit at upstairs which near by the small little dance floor...anyway, i was try to drink as much as to get myself high because the music doesn't make me feel wanna dance at all...hahahaha
After few drink, all was started high and high..the music was started 0kay for me..keke^^
But if u ask me to go again, i will probably say NO...hahaha
Picture time
~~Black Label~~


~~Give paparazzi snap...ohhh, my image >.<~~
~~The birthday girls...Carmen Chuah~~

~~Okay, dun know why post this but its nice, right?? lolz~~

~~New friend,Rita Ng...She rockzzssss~~




~~Group picture~~

After that, we went to near by mamak have some drink to cool down then back home..

0 comments: