Saturday, June 6, 2009

静仪 3years old Birthday @ Puchong

My New Zealand's cousin sister was come down to Malaysia for 2month holiday, so early morning, we fetch her up to go Dragon-i, The Curve have our breakfast because daddy have to meet his friend over there..
After eat, i go to find Alfred Cheong as i very long time din meet this fella already..
Have some talk with him then go find back my family..
At night, we go to Puchong for Jing yi 3 years old birthday party...Time flies so fast, she already 3 years old and i feel myself was getting older and older...gosh!!!
I long time din eat this type of cake already...haha

Miss Jing Yi

After that, we go back home

p/s the weather was getting worst nowadays...it freaking HOT in the afternoon or even at night..everyday, i have to open the air-cond if not i think every family member of me will have hot temple, especially my daddy...hahaha
People outside there, Please drink more water..

0 comments: