Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Days

HAPPY FATHERS DAYS
TO
ALL THE FATHER IN THIS WORLD


We have a very simple celebration for Father's Days at Yong Tat, Telok Gong with our third's uncle..
After dinner, back home then out again to Times Square to meet up my cousin sister which come down KL to shop all her wedding stuff..
I think you all should heard about this thing
Krispy Creme

Thousand of people say it was nice, it was great..even queue up overnight for the promotion thingy..so i thought have some try of it, since everyone say nice...Even my best friend also told me that was nice too..
Tell you what, me myself not really like this doughnut..It too sweets~~~
Sweets till can strike diabetes...lolz
Some more i buy 1 dozen **thank to the worker**...I eat 1 of it and left all to my brother and sister...haha
I still prefer Big Apple Doughnut!!!!!!

0 comments: