Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pre-Wedding Shooting (part 2)

This time, Nola and me make a good decision...haha
We wake up at almost 8am then my parent come and find us for breakfast..
Around 11am, we start our journey for shooting..
I make it forth destination, my uncle's workshop..
~~Can't stop laughing when Ah MC say he got 2 eyebrow..haha~~

Fifth destination, Teluk Batik, Setiawan
~~The nice picture which snap by Tammie Ho...hahahaha~~

~~Call me Bag's lady~~

~~Group photo?? Can say so~~

Sixth destination, Padi Field...
we 2 was too exhausted, so we rather to stay inside the cars..haha
Seventh destination, Church at Teluk Intan...This time, we become over crazy..non-stop singing, acting, cam whoring till back home..At home, we continue posing and posing until my parent come and fetch us because we wanted to go back KL...
Here the funny photo


Although it was a tiring trip but we enjoy till the maximum..At least, i get some experience...haha

0 comments: