Saturday, July 18, 2009

Quattro @ Avenue K

Been tell that this club was not good, not fun but i'm here to say...
"It not the place that is not exciting but is the group that you are enjoying"

I really enjoy till the maximum at that night...Crazy, shouting, dancing, rocking and one more thing that very important, searching handsome guys...hahaha ~~We gonna Hit the Floor!!!~~
~~The Lady~~

~~Thank U for taking this picture~~
~~Going to Crazy~~


~~We are inside the Winter Room...freezing~~

~~Dear Nola, you make my night...although i get nothing...haha~~
~~Group picture of cousin~~


p/s
I dun know why i just can't get you out of my mind till now...
Your eyes really drive me crazy at that moment you look at me and i look at you... Okay, everyone was telling me I'm crazy at that moment but who care...hahaha and my eyes just can't stop staring at you..our distance just 0.00001.. i can feel you standing at my back.. try to talk to you but you seem like very blur....haiz~~~ That the FATE!!!!

0 comments: