Friday, December 21, 2007

First Blog

This is me

I just create my blog today...erm, last time i post my blog at frienster but now i change it because friendster got alot ppl can see it..hehe..

I'm just a simple girls that having a lovely family..i love my parent and my brother and also my 2 sister..Besides that, i also love my 2 dog **wewe & didi**...few more weeks, will born 2 more puppy come out also...**patient-ing**..lolzz XD

I like to eat so much...maybe influence by my honey LIAW SING YEE..she is my best friend..hehe.. when we go hang out together, i will always think wanna EAT, that also cause me gainmy weight alot...really duno wan thank her or blame her..muahahaha

Chocolate also my favourite...i can't live without eating chocolate...chocolate is just like my poison for everyday's energy..swt!!!! I like to eat seafood also...what think tat swim at sea, i also like eat..wakakaka...most like is crab..**yummy yummy**

I hate is people lie me...i think most people also hate!!! a guys tat told me, lie also got good or bad..good is scare say it out i will feel sad so lie me..bad is totally done wrong thing and dun want told me...but i two also can't accept it..so sorry!!! I wont give anyone to lie me, i won't be a stupid again!!!!

^^happy blogging^^ hehe

0 comments: