Friday, December 21, 2007

Public Transport

Today not very in good mood because of yesterday argue with my parent....wanna know why?? okie, now i talk the whole story.. here the story come that what happen on yesterday's night....

At night, khai yang, honey yee, darling chan and i was the way back from Asia Cafe, Subang...when we almost reach OUG pakson there, my car suddenly can't move at the middle of traffic light...i try to start my car again, that result is my car really "die" already..that time was so nervous and i take honey yee handphone to call my daddy...after i tell him where m i and what happen i hang up the phone...

After about 10 minute, khai yang decide to ask people for helping...at last, we found a good indian men that willing to help us and that time my daddy was calling me...the worst thing is he still at house..WTF!!!! i thought he is coming to help me...nope!!! some more din solve my problem and scold me at the phone...FINE!!! luckily khai yang was there, if not i really dun know want wait till how long my parent only come..**thank khai yang alot**

i really dun know how to describe my parent at that time...really speechless or can say ever fed up to them...can't really expect they will like that treat me...**hurt me so much**

Today my car was coming the same probem...and yet i decide to take cab go college with them without giving my parent know because i really fed up calling them to solve my problem..lazy to WAIT!!!
And that was a really a 1st time that i take cab go college...19 years old already and i never ever try before take cab go college and take putra line, star line and Rp KL back home...abit nervous and enjoy to..haha..maybe din take before..A big experience i never ever try before!!!!
tis already approve me is a BIG GIRL...muahahaha

**shuyen 12.46 am**

0 comments: