Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New born Baby~~wewe

Today my dog =wewe= was born a puppy...is a male puppy...its was so cutiee...haha

it was a very 1st time i help my dog to give birth...i was so nervous...when i fetch my dog go to dog of clinic at Sri Petaling...At the half ways, the baby's head was coming out, i m scare because i don't have any experience with that, me and my sister was keep on screaming...At last, we reach that clinic, the timing was really good (that was what that doctor told us)...really a very 1st time saw dog born a puppy...is was so happy when my dog give birth at that time...a small puppy was come out in to the world...yippy!!!!!

Haiz!!! tommorow wanna go college attend class already..sien~~~~~
Waiting New years come~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yeah!!!!!!!!!!

shuyen
12.04am

0 comments: