Saturday, December 29, 2007

College Days

wOw!!!! 2days din come in and write blog jor....too busy ady...muahahahaha
let i talk about last 2 days i do wat..hehe

27 dec 2007
This day i suppose to go college but cause my lazyness i skip already...hehe...sorry guys...i went to college also wanna know my MA result only but wednesday night sin yee already told me we all pass for the midterm test...i m so happy..congratz to myself...wakakakaka...nothing much happen in this days...whole days i just sit in front of computer watching "gong zhu xiao mei"...nice movie **thumb up**

28 dec 2007
Finally this days i went to college already because mummy keep mumbling me ..hehe...wake up at 8am with not willing to wake ..haha...prepare finish then go college...attend BEC lecture and tutorial....lecture was so boring cause me sleep at the lecture hall (so sorry i dun wan to do that)...tutorial more chamzz..haizz!!! because my classmate din prepare the question they suppose to do so tutor just discuss 1 question then we can dismiss already...WTF!!! if i know early, i won't went to college..argh!!!!! at night, i was goind to Tropicana, Damansara..my friend's house celebrate open house...walao..that night all drunk till like hell ( i m also the one)...wakakaka..

this 2 days nothing much special happen...hehe

shuyen
11.45am

0 comments: