Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Random

OMG!!!! Today i was damn boring...all the days only at house, nothing to do...just sleep at the sofa, watching tv, eat, play computer, and i also won't forget play with my dear BB...he is so CUTE!!!!!! muahahaha ==love==
I thought want went pasar malam at Taman Cannaught but at last din go because of my lazyness...dun know why whole days like kena stick at sofa, lazy wake up and walk to take whatever i need to use, eat and also drink (like orang cacat...haha)...
At night. a problem that happen that my gu gu was scold my younger sister because my sister say something that she don't like...i not gonna measure what happen...i just feel not happy when my gu gu scolding my sister...i know is her wrong but she not fault when "fook si" my grandmother...if not her, you think still got somebody wan to do that..even me also won't do this job...really hard...i hate my grandmother like to complain this complain that, but all is not true, all also she say...make our family always argue because of HER!!!!! i hate my gu gu because give my grandmother mumbling and not in good mood and come here simply scold people..i hate this type of people..WTF!!! Mutha!!! if can i dun ever wan you all come my house, just call your house made to cook it..just make a lot of problem come out seen you all move to here...argh!!!!! I nearly wanna keluar my voice and scold back my aunt when she scolding my sister, at last i din do that...i just can patient...
Tomorrow i was going to college attend class, feel not good, feel lazy..haiz!!! dun know why gonna exam already still not feel to study at all..chamzz la...i dun want to fail again!!!!!!

0 comments: