Tuesday, January 1, 2008

01.01.2008

Today is the 1st days for 2008..a brand new years...yippyy!!!!
It was also my third uncle birthday...Happy Birthday to him..keke...
Early in the morning, we go Pudu eat "zhu cheong fun" to celebrate my uncle birthday...I was so sleepy that time, i just hope fast fast eat finish and go back home sleep (because yesterday was so late sleep)...At home, i din sleep at all..zzzzzzz (say sleepy just now)..at last, i watch movie "e zuo ju 2 wen" at computer...then, my cousin brother and his girlfriend was come back from Teluk Intan and suggest to play mahjong (lami)..very "lan dou"...haha..the result are i lose again RM 2..haiz!!! chamzz la, give siu mui mui eat my money...argh!!!! haha..
At night, we go out dinner with that birthday uncle at Sungai Long which near by his house...After that, we go his house to sit awhile...WOW!!! he house was very beautiful..it was my dream house..everything they decorate was so nice!!!!! make me dun want go back home and want stay at there...hehe...at there, i play PS 2 with my cousin brother and also gameboy....
I hope to have a house that like my uncle house...i wanna decorate my future house like my uncle house..

Now, who is my future husband, i also dun know..when he will come in my life??? this year??? next years??? who know...just can be patient and wait!!!!

0 comments: