Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Random

Today, already study for whole afternoon...sienzzzz
the worst is when i memorizes finish 1 sentences, i go find thing eat...every time finish memorize 1 sentences, go find thing eat (if like that i really will get fast..omg!!!)...i dun want like that but i can't control myself to stop that, dun know why, big question mark ?????? forget about it, exam season i always will like that, can't ever change it my bad xi guan...just forgive myself...haiz!!!!
At night, go out yumcha with my friends (honey yee, darling chan, ky, kl, troublesome)..at ABC nearby my house...troublesome come and fetch me...at there, meet our secondary classmates...the whole table was so noisy cause all people look at our table..OMG!!!! dun know how to say..they 3 already is so noisy, now 7 person more noisy (3+4=noisy!!!)...honey yee, darling chan and me just can chit chatting ourself about Pulau Perhentian and CNY (just hope CNY come faster..yippy!!)...1 something, honey yee decide to back home, so ended up like this..

1 more thing i gonna say is I HATE GOH SOO WYE...i swear dun want go out with him AGAIN!!!!
GOT HE NOT ME!!!! I SWEAR

0 comments: