Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sing K @ Sg.wang

Today morning, just wake up...my honey yee was calling me and say "zhao an"..swt!!!! then, we chit chatting at msn because she call me to see some thing at website and the half ways, honey yee tell me that she want go clubbing to night...OMG!!!!
i reject her as well...then, ended up we decide go Greenbox sing-k...
i ask yee to call mc and ky because my house phone got some problem and can't call out (so chamzz and i dun want use my handphone to call..hehe)...
after that, yee told me mc was ON and ky already at Sg Wang...zzzZZzz!!!
because he went to interview at Park Royal this morning, just beside Sg Wang only...so he was at there waiting us...
3pm, we start to sing till 6pm...at that room, we dance and sing...being crazy at that room and no one will know..muahahaha
(so sorry din take picture because we are so crazy already and no time..hehe)...
After that, yee decide go Taman Cannaught pasar malam...yee buy a lot of earing and we three's hand was get nothing...haha...
then, yee dun want to eat pasar malam thing and we decide go "miu gai" at Sri Petaling....we eat till 11pm then back home..
My honey yee was so pity today...giving some nonsense people "wat"... people is writing CLASSMATE..it is you is her CLASSMATE...really unreasonable...
yee just forgive about those nonsense person...i will always SUPPORT YOU!!!!

0 comments: