Thursday, January 10, 2008

Public Holidays

Today is a public holiday and i thought my parent will bring us go out shopping but unluckily my daddy gonna work (pity daddy)...
and i just can stay at home with mummy and my 2 sister...
my sister was cook breakfast for me (so blissful..muahahaha)...
after eat, i just walk and walk around the living room...nothing to do..argh!!!!
i decide to take my law note and study and the worst i give myself a stupid excuse that is
"today is public holiday, so rest 1days no need study" swt!!!!
a silly answer for myself...1days and 1days already past away..and i just skip 1days and 1days for study...haiz!!!
BAD ATTITUDE!!! always wanna wait till last minute only rush to study...
but this time really can't, my final exam time table was so SUCK!!!
it was no time for me to study at last minute..mummy owe like to say me
"o si sin wat lung"...i ADMIT!!!
Most of the human owe like that, everything wait till last minute only know the
"DIE" word how to write...OMG!!! how can i solve this problem
(if some one find the medicine for this PLEASE tell me)..
Stop saying this...no medicine can solve it...
At night, i having dinner with my uncle..then back home..
And now only start to study...you see, now i study till half, i already at here write blog...really can't concentrate to STUDY..
i will CRAZY soon~~~~~~

0 comments: