Monday, January 7, 2008

Outing @ Petaling Street

Today give somebody wake me up at 9something...i not gonna measure who is her
(i know herself will know..hehe)...then i sleep back till 11am wake up...
me was alone at the house and with 3 dogs...some go work and some go school..haha....i prepare myself and that time i wanna go open the door and out, suddenly somebody was using key open my door...
OMG!!! i was so scare and think is who trying to open my door..THIEF!!!!!
(because this time nobody will come back)...that door was open, it was my grandmother and the maid..zzzzzzz!!!! i wonder how they got my house key...i ask my grandmother and she say my mummy give...swt!!!! ( myself scare myself...argh!!!)..
At college, i just do the same thing again, copy note...hehe...
then, because early in the morning honey yee sms me ask me wanna go Petaling Street to walk and i think i was reject her at that morning...
but study till half ways, i was miss Petaling Street "fan xu dan"
(it was yummy!!! you all mmust go try)..so, i decide to sms back her ask her whether wanna go and she need sit lrt go Plaza Rakyat meet us..she was ON!!!
After that, fuzhuk, py, honey yee and i reach Petaling Street...
we find that "fan xu dan", so unlucky it was finish (argh!!! every time also finish, can't eat...gik sei me!!!)...then, we eat asam laksa (it was so famous) and walk half and hour then we go back home...

It was so tired this days....need sleep early...goodnight.

0 comments: