Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Outing

Today very late only wake up because yesterday almost 4am only sleep (i m ghost!!! wakaka)...just walk out my room, my mummy ask me go my god father's house gambling...OMG!!!! i reject my mummy and say i will late go, i drive by myself to go there after i prepare finish...early morning already heard GAMBLING....crazy!!!! muahahaha
After that, i eat my breakfast + lunch (cha siew rice) sambil watch tv till 3something and i call up my mummy whether they still at there but mummy say "wo men hui zhe lai" , so i no need to go lo (but i prepare finish jor ler..aikss)..never mine, i continue watch my tv and feel a bit bored so i self capture again...haha (i love it)

Here are the picture that i capture for today


I watch tv till 7pm and go out to Puchong for dinner with my grandmother's brother (daddy's uncle)...I'm so hungry but still need to wait they all come...so that i self capture again!!! wakakaka

This picture was request from my daddy...wuwu~~~~


The days was ended up with self capture...muahahahaha

0 comments: