Saturday, January 5, 2008

Outing @ Times Square

Today wake up in very good mood because of no people disturb...hehe
I prepare myself because i date honey yee and darling chan go Times Square shopping...I also decide to cut my hair (i wan cut short!!!!)...Early morning, i eat mummy do the porridge (is seafood porridge..yummy!!!) then we start our journey to Times Square...
The 1st thing i do at there are went to salon (kimarie) to wash and cut hair...but unluckily they are so many people, so i gonna wait half and hour and she say will call me up...never mine, we walk around and buy some accessories...after walk and walk, i feel a bit hungry, so i decide to eat Auntie annes's glazin raisin (it was my favorite...yummy!!!).. almost finish that time, that girl was calling up so i went there...honey yee and darling chan feel boring waiting me cut hair, so they decide to throw me at there and they 2 go walk and shop ( so kejam they 2..haiz!! pity me)...

Here was my short hair...nice huh...muahahaha
after that, we walk to Sg.wang also...we at Korea Restorant eat our lunch/dinner ( i also dun know is lunch or dinner..haha)... me and honey yee bought a shirt from Sg Wang...darling chan so pity, what also din buy, just buy mask from sasa..wakakaka!!! we 6 something decide to back home (that was a very 1st time we so early back home..hehe)...At night, i go out eat dinner with my family (eat AGAIN!!!!)...then, my parent was going their second house **Genting Highland**...then at home, i play mahjong (lami) again!!!! muahahaha...this time i win a lot, RM 13.40....
Kimberly Liaw, i can balanja you buy sweet sweet eat already..wakakaka
This days was ended up like that......

0 comments: