Friday, January 4, 2008

College Days

Today suppose wake up at 8am, because i was so lazy again, i decide to skip the BEC lecture (my laziness again!!!!)
Early morning, when i still sleeping, my hp message ring tones keep ringing, make me can't sleep..ish!!! that 2 SY (sin yee & sing yee) was disturbing me..argh!!!! never mine, i still sleep till 12 something..muahahaha
At college nothing much happen, i am doing the same thing like yesterday, just keep copy my classmate note (a lot of thing want copy)...after end FAP class, i was so hungry, so we go canteen 2 buy food to eat...i buy 9 fish ball ( crazy about fish ball) and 1 bread...at last, eat finish already ( they call me fei po, because i eat all the fish ball..haha)...we continue attend BEC class till 7pm then go back home (so jam, feel sleepy when drive)
At house like usual...but when i chatting with my cousin brother who lives at Teluk Intan, he was done a jobs for me when we chatting that time...

I admit i g0t say myself CUTE!!!! it's TRUE.....muahahahhaha

0 comments: