Thursday, January 31, 2008

Shopaholic @ Midvalley

Today i wake up at 10am...
but i remember one thing that i have forgot to do is
i promise my daddy accompany him jogging at this morning but i din do it..
sorry daddy
Because few week din sleep till like today..so syiok!!! muahahaha
Erm, feel like dun wan at home, decide wanna go out shopping
but yee and chan was having exam on this afternoon, so i go myself..
Unexpected i will go shopping alone..
i was brought many thing back home..you all imagine i need to put all the thing down only can open my car door..
and this all thing cost me almost RM300..
Walao~~~~
really can't imagine i brought so much of thing back home and i was alone..OMG!!!
At night, yee was calling me and say she can't fall asleep and we chat till half,
my daddy (drunk already) keep disturbing we 2 chit chatting at the phone..
At last, we also chat finish and hang up the phone...
Another phone call at 11 something (not gonna mention who is it)...
we chat till 2 something..OMG!!!
he call my hand phone, i think cost him many money..so pity him!!! hahaha
It was 2:06am now, and i not gonna sleep yet because i wan watch tv..byebye

0 comments: