Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exam Days

23 January 2008, Wednesday
I wake up early in the morning, i take my FAP note and study..
OMG!!! this was my very 1st time to do that!!!
the whole days i was being crazy because of the note..
i ever do sotplug thing in front of my mummy..u know what i done...
I am acting cry..muahaha...it was so funny...
can't aspect i can do that...
I study till 2am and go sleep

24 January 2008, Thursday - Financial Accounting Practice
This days was come..i HATE this subject so much..
i can't understand what this subject saying..
no choice, i have to take exam too...argh!!!!
After this exam, i can relax abit because Monday only got exam...
so after this exam, i go back home and sleep..
i really tired crazy!!! Panda eyes and pimples all come out!!!
At night, my daddy suddenly say The Curve...i am the 1st one who say YES...
But at last, we go Midvalley because daddy say is late
(because he late bath cause late..ish!!!)..
Mummy brought a lot of thing at that day..all the thing also daddy give money...
Yeah!!! i also got Carlorino Beg...daddy brought..
but need share use with my mummy..i am happy too~~~

25 January 2008, Friday
Today nothing happen to me...the same thing that i was taking my note to study too..
At night..my daddy lie me say wanna go The Curve again...
and i was believe him and dress up myself..
At last, he just bring me go Furniture World which locate at DESA PETALING...argh!!!!
i have no mood on this days...
And i taking out all my thing at purse and capture it

26 January 2008, Saturday
Today i sleep till got abit late, when i wake up that time,
my mummy, my aunt and my sister are going to Midvalley shopping already
(i miss it..ish!!!)...when mummy back, she also got brought me something..
At night, i taking my note to study and chit chatting with my cousin brother's girlfriend about comestic..haha

27 January 2008, Sunday
Early morning wake up, i can't see my parent, i just saw a sentences of word at table saying them went to Genting Highland already..haiz!!!
never mine, i eat my breakfast which mummy da bao's dim sum (i dun like it)..
i was study my BA and my sister they all play mahjong with my cousin brother and his girlfriend..
At night, we call mummy and ask her order pizza for us...
UNLUCKY me, so bad luck, give people "wat" me and cause me cry..argh!!!
i not gonna measure what thing happen...
At last, he got say sorry to me and i forgive him too..if not, i not gonna talk any word wit him!!!
**Bad Days**

28 January 2008, Monday - Basic Auditing
Today having exam at 9am...this subject totally can fail because the question come out from last 3 chapter..
which unlucky me din not study this 3 chapter...
really need THANK to who that set this exam paper..
After finish exam, yee sms me say wanna come my house study...
but i suggest go her house..
we eat lunch at Chun Yip there then back yee house study..
6 something, i went back home bath and eat my dinner then continue study...
The worst thing is i having HEADACHE, which i dun wish it..
my mummy ask me to go sleep..
i sleep till 1am, then wake up study but till half i having HEADACHE AGAIN!!! F**K..
and cause din study BEC...this which i dun wish it, but it come to me..haiz!!!

29 January 2008, Tuesday - Business Economics
Today suppose be my last days of exam but because i have to resit MAF at tomorrow, so i need to tired one more days..sobx sobx!!!
After finish exam, we decide go fuzhuk's house (my aunt's house also)
study our MAF subject...
we done a lot of question and my aunt also give us many thing to eat and drink...
6something we went back home..
after i bath, i straight away go sleep at 10 something...
sleep tight!! muahahaha

30 January 2008, Wednesday - Management Accounting Fundamentals (resit)
Today finally is my last days of exam...
i wake up at 7am to do my revision and 12.30pm, we went to college..
my class got a lot of people take resit
(because this subject so hard, it same with MA)..
After finish exam, i totally feel good and happy..
all stress are totally gone when that time the teacher say
TIME'S UP!!!

0 comments: