Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exam Days

wooohoooo~~~~~~~~~
My exam was OVER...i am totally FREE!!!!
i getting pressure and pressure on 18/1 till 30/1...freaking stress, tired and busy!!!
Here i wanna write a long long blog that what i have done at this so called
EXAM TIME!!!

18 January 2008, Friday - BUSINESS LAW
This is the 1st days of exam...LAW!!! i thought law will be the hard one compare to other subject, but i am totally wrong.. it was so easy than other subject
(maybe i study 4days for this subject)...
5am..i already wake up for my last revision than we 7.30am went out...
But unlucky, we stuck at KL road...
din move at all and we at car keep scold BAD WORD..keke^^
Some more we scare late reach college and can't take exam..argh!!!
At last, we also reach..pheww!!!!
After exam, we back home...(i got confidence i will get A's)..hahaha

19 January 2008, Saturday
Today i was study Tamadun because Monday i taking this subject...
Afternoon, when i am studying and my sister help me to do mask and also sms-ing with honey yee..my mummy suddenly told me that she and daddy have dinner with my god father..
So, mummy ask us wanna eat McDonald..OMG!!! Everytime, they got dinner, we always eat McDonald..
I reject my mummy and ask honey yee whether wanna go out eat dinner at Cowboy steakhouse (this was my sister suggest)..
yee straight away say YES without thinking anything..hahaha.

So, after having dinner..
we 2 go find khai yang and chan came out yumcha at Old Town, Sri Petaling..
we chat a lot, chat everything about work, secondary thing, and future too...
( I MISS 4a6 so muchhh)..
while chatting, troublesome was calling khai yang play online game at CC..khai yang was so cruel, he left we 3 and go CC play..haiz!!!
But never mine, at last yee and chan come to my house over night because dun want go back home (forgot who giving this idea already)..
chan take all her thing and also note come to my house..
At home, we study till almost 5am only sleep

20 January 2008, Sunday
Because of yesterday 5am only sleep and i sleep with yee at single bed...
the worst is yee make me can't fall asleep!!! keep shaking my bed!!!
i 10 something already wake up and the two pigs was still sleeping
(saying u 2 arrr...muahahaha)..
chan was the champion who sleep so long =Pig Champion= muahahaha...
12 something, i decide go Cheras there eat "clay pot chicken rice"..it was long time i din go there eat..so yummy!!! then, we back home and i continue study and also watching badminton final..wakakaka

21 January 2008, Monday - Tamadun
Today we 2pm only go for exam..so 12.30pm we start went to college...
we reach at college 1pm, it was too early because the road was smooth..hehe
then, we back home and continue study MA
because tomorrow morning gonna exam this subject!!
i am freaking tired for today..i study till 2am and i decide go to sleep..

22 January 2008, Tuesday - Management Accounting
I super duper dun like this subject but no choice,
i gonna study it although it was so hard for me...
i wake up at 5am and revision back what i have study yesterday night...
i just sleep 3hours, my eye was so pain!!
Today yee also same time with me so she sitting my car went college too
we went college at 7.30am..
it was 3hours paper and i 1hour more already come out..hehe^^
(every time also can't do till end of the time)..
When the way we back home, i was so hungry
(my stomach keep talking..haha)..
fuzhuk they all want back home so just me and yee go eat..
while fetching them back home,
we decide to call khai yang go eat also and lucky he was just wake up...
We 3 go Midvalley and eat "Ikan pari nasi", which was yee suggest and we wanna eat "chocolate tong yuen" but already dun have..haiz!!!
we 3 just walk around at midvalley, i brought a mask at Shu Uemura..

khai yang also treat us eat McDonald's ice cream..hehe (thank khai yang)..
then yee say she got abit headache, so we decide back home..
At car park, we sing and crazy around..
yee suddenly say play mahjong, me and yang say YES!!
So we go khai yang house play but there have no mahjong..me and yee crazy till ask yang go his jiran house borrow..muahaha..but at last, we go yee's grandmother house take mahjong then we at khai yang house play..
At night, we go pasar malam eat dinner and walk then we back home..

To Be Continue~~~~

0 comments: