Thursday, January 17, 2008

Business Law

Wah!!!! already 3 days i din come back to here already...
Haiz!!!! what to do...FINAL EXAM come already...
need to STUDY STUDY and STUDY!!!!!
3days also facing the same note (Business Law)...
i should very thank to Mrs Pari for giving me so MUCH of note to study...argh!!!!!
One thing that i want tell you all,
that is i SUPER LIKE BUSINESS LAW!!!! @.@...
once i take the note, i can't stop to read it...
it was so FUN to read this subject ~.~...(stupid LAW)
Now my brain full of section this and section that, even the under what case name...OMG!!!
Sometime when study till half, i will think why got people wanna be LAWYER...
how they study of this freaking HARD thing...
i just study a part of it, i think 1/3 also dun have...
how they can study 3/3 FULL...no answer!!!
maybe that person is GOD OF SON..=.=!!!!
I gonna busy till this end of month...so i won't come back to here till beginning of February...dun MISS me..muahahaha
Beside that, wanna wish my sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY


THE WAR WAS STARTED NOW...
Wanna WIN or LOSE is depend on my BRAIN now..~.~ (crazy already)

0 comments: