Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping @ Wan-Utama

Today which mummy call SHOPPING DAYS...haha...we wake up at 10am and prepare all the thing then we go out eat our breakfast...
After that, we decide go 1Utama (i super like this shopping center)...we walk and walk..all my family are brought something but for me what also dun have..
sobxsobx T.T (actually i already buy all the thing i want..haha)
i need buy a belt but no belt are nice at 1Utama...chamzz~~~
Never mine, at last i brought my favorite Auntie Anne's Glazin Raisin...
yummy yummy~~~~~
Then we back home..
5 something we go out eat our dinner
(it was too early for me...thank to my grandmother ~.~)...
today my stomach really feel good because got CRAB eat...afternoon got Auntie Anne's Glazin Raisin, now got CRAB (thank daddy..muackss)
till 7 something, i still eating because of that crab need long time to finish it
(all was starring me at that time =.=)...
Finally i was finish all the CRAB..the taste was so hard to describe..hahaha
Then, we went to D'Hati because daddy want make his watch at there..then we back home..
Now i was eating Secret Recipe's mango cake...
just now mummy da bao come back de..hehe

5days more...exam was come..haiz!!!!
HATE EXAM

0 comments: