Saturday, January 12, 2008

Random

Today i wake up at 4am...
is 4am because yesterday night was eating so much cause me can't sleep well and stomach not feeling well...
i keep wake up at midnight and when 4am, i decide not to sleep back because keep go up and downs to my bed...so i open tv to watch (crazy!!! haha)...
then when 5am, my stomach was feel better...so, i go back my bed to sleep...
till 12 something i wake up...
I have nothing to do..mummy was calling go OUG Pakson to have a walk...i reject my mummy...i was suppose accept it but because of my hair and i need to study...
so, my mummy was go with my sister...haiz!!!
never mine, my mummy also din forget buy my favorite yogurt to me..keke...
the whole afternoon i was just holding my note and study...feel bored!!!!
At night, we was eating our dinner at my aunt's house (just beside 1 door) with my uncle...my aunt was cooking "yellow drunk chicken"...my uncle also bring their video camera and show us watch about they in the Australia...
Australia was really a nice place...have a lot of sea side and big green land...
there not busy as KL...everything look good compare with KL...
i not saying KL not good, KL was much more good than all the place but at KL all the roadside which can saw a lot of rubbish that Australia dun have...
Australia look clean, have fresh air and not that much car...
after watch finish, i went back to my house and sleep...
Why today will so early sleep because tomorrow wanna go shopping...muahahaha

p/s all SHIRT PANTS ACCESSORIES SHOES please wait for me to COME!!!! haha

0 comments: