Friday, February 29, 2008

29.02.2008 (4 years once)

This days which was appear in 4 years once..but it was nothing special to me as well..hahaha
whole afternoon, i was nothing to do and yet i watching my cartoon..
At night, when i am on the way back to my home after my dinner with family..yee was sms me and say she was alone..haha
everytime she timing was so SUCK!!! hahaha..i eat finish my dinner already, then she only sms tell me that she nothing to eat at home..
Never mine, i am good enough, so i bring her go out eat HER dinner and also with chan..
we went to Wong Kor, Citrus Park eat..after that, we back to Dim Sum World, Sri Petaling eat Dim Sun some more...hahaha
yang also come and join us..and we 4 at there chat till around 2am then back home!!!
Back till home, i can't sleep as well because i drink tea just now..haiz!!!
and i watch my cartoon till 3am something..hehe

0 comments: