Thursday, February 28, 2008

Helping Daddy

Today i haven sleep enough already give daddy wake me up at hand phone, telling me that his document at computer lose already...
and i was like ARGHHHH!!!! find me for what, i not do computer and i dun know much about computer!!!! ish!!!!
Never mine, i go with my sister (she sick so din go to school)..
Reach there, i tio tipu already...argh!!!! he want me help him check something..ish!!!!!!
i was keep mumbling him because i really haven wake up..yesterday late sleep some more..gik sei me!!!
Whole afternoon, helping my daddy clean this and that..and he also very angry because something at office was hilang..
Some more my brother din help him do properly about the account...
all the ways, he was HAIZ here HAIZ there..make till me and my sister dun know how to comfort him already...
Around 4pm something, me and my sister went back home because my sister need eat medicine...
At home, i watching tv till nite then go sleep..

0 comments: