Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Working~~ Daddy Office @ Yuan Steamboat

Today i promise my daddy's thing, i really DONE it already..hahaha (feel good)
Early morning, i went to my daddy's office and help him do something and clear up his office's room..
He room really very DIRTY!!!! hahahaha

Here is few picture when i at the office..


My jobs..hehe...NICE!!!!!

After that, i follow my daddy go to Subang jaya and also Meru...
I saw a very big office that i haven seen before..
i stand in the front door and need 3 or 5 minute only can walk till the back door, can you all imagine how big isn't!!!
Around 4pm something, my daddy fetch me go Kuchai Lama take my car because my car bring to service this morning.. and i also date yee go eat Yuan Steamboat and shopping at Sunway Piramid (new wing)..
I back home, change my clothes then go out..

Here are the picture of the food

This is the FAMOUS honey chicken wing at Yuan Steamboat...yummy!!!!
Tada~~~~ tomyum and ching tong soup...

p/s Adrian Mckevin your favourite tomyum soup..muahahahaha Sedapnya~~~~~~~

After eat, we have a walk at Sunway Piramid because yee haven went before..
We saw a lot of shirt and pant that nice..we also decide this coming Saturday wanna go buy it..hehe
Around 9pm something, we call yang come out yumcha at Old Town, Sri Petaling..he also bring his friend come out, called Ah Kit..we at there chat a lot..
Then, we back home..

0 comments: