Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sing K @ Sg.wang

Today is not boring like yesterday..i was wake up at 11am something and saw my hand phone have a message from yee..she asking me whether today got any plan anot..
so, we 2 are decide to go sing k at Green Box, Sg.Wang..
We start at 2pm sing till 5pm..while singing, a waiter was asking us to play a game that is Guess Song and we join too...hehe (never play before,it was so excited)
We are lose, we get zero mark..hahaha...because our ENEMY was so GENG!!! the song start a bit only, they all already can guess it, i am sure they always come to sing k..hahaha
Then, we also saw Kok King and Hao Ren waiting room at outside..
After sing k, we have a walk at Sg.Wang then we back home..
At home, doing the same thing, watch tv and eat dinner..my watch tv time is 6 o'clock till 8 o'clock, then i will go in my room and continue watch my cartoon and drama..
Dun know why, my house nowadays 9pm something already close all light..
**early sleep**
and i was at room watching drama at computer while my 2 sister sleeping..keke^^
Around 11pm something, my daddy was back and i was being my daddy's daughter..hehe..i help him wash his plate after he eat dinner or maybe supper..lolzz
Then we have a talk and yet i am promise him i will follow him go to work tomorrow..**i really do it**
Back to watch drama, this drama make me CRY in the middle of midnight
(i think that time already 1am)..
let me think back what i have done past time..haiz!! cause me yesterday din post blog..NO MOOD AT ALL!!!
but now is ok..hehe

Ok, i need to go work already..byebye
**ENJOY**

0 comments: